A downloadable game for Windows
AdLib Adventures is more fun than a Kitchen Sink of Orangutans. Verb and adverb your way into hours of fun. Relive old memories and make new ones.
AdLib Adventures is a new twist on a classic word game. Create hilarious stories by filling in key words, and learn about grammar & spelling at the same time. With three levels of difficulty, four campaigns, and over a hundred stories, AdLib Adventures offers hours worth of family friendly fun.
- Comes with three play modes that encourage reading, grammar, and typing:
- Easy mode is for quick, fun play. Words fall across the screen and you can just pick whatever ones you think are fun, or type in your own.
- Medium mode helps teach grammar. You need to pick words from the right category (noun vs. verb, etc) before you run out of lives.
- Hard mode helps teach spelling. Not only do you have to pick words from the right category, but you have to spell them out too.
- Comes with four unique campaigns (Pirate, Superhero, Detective, Fantasy) to play through, where your choices in one story carry through to the next.
- Has hours of content, including over a hundred stories to play through, and its own story editor so you can make and play your own stories.
Don't take our word for it, just listen to what others have said.
"Best game I've ever played!" ~ Lead Programmer's Mom
"10/10… just sublime." ~ Some Guy with a Blog
"If I had money, I'd spend it on this." ~ Homeless Guy
"What? Who is this? How did you get this number?" ~ Famous Actor
"Where are the guns?" ~ CoD Addict
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: